The 3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Energy Economics (RMEE) Banquet has been scheduled for Thursday, October 27, 2016 at the Denver Athletic Club. Please click HERE for more information. Hope to see you there!
Energy Finance Discussion Group Monthly Breakfast
The Energy Finance Discussion Group (EFDG), which is not affiliated with CSM-USAEE, meets on the second Tuesday of each month at the Denver Athletic Club at 7:30am. The event generally begins with 30 minutes of networking, with a speaker starting at 8:00am. Please see their website for information on the next breakfast, including information on how to register.
- Spring 2016 Happy Hour, Golden, CO, April 2016
- Guest Speaker: Charles Sidman, PhD, Golden, CO, January 2016
- 2nd Annual RMEE Banquet, Denver, CO, November 2015
- Sustainable Museum of Sustainable Transportation tour, Golden, CO, October 2015
- Fall 2015 Kickoff Meeting and Happy Hour, Golden, CO, September 2015
- Fort St. Vrain Power Plant tour, Platteville, CO, April 2015
- Spring 2015 Meeting and Happy Hour, Golden, CO, January 2015
- Inaugural RMEE Banquet, Golden, CO, October 30, 2014
- Trapper Mine tour, Craig, CO, October 2014
- Fall 2014 Kickoff Meeting, Golden, CO, September 2014